Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Pages

Shots shots sh-sh-sh-shots... ok nevermind.

I personally love taking pictures of sunsets and landscapes and I get reprimanded by my family because instead of taking pictures of them when we travel, I shoot sceneries instead. Well, these are some of my best and if they suck, pray tell. Criticism is always welcome. :)
20,000ft above sea level on the way to top of Big Bear Mountain in California,USA


 I LOVE this picture because it's not everyday you get to tell everyone you took a picture of a snowy mountain. That and because it just looked so pristine and so peaceful, it was like I could stand at that spot all day and just stare at the view.
View from the ground at Loyola Memorial Park
This was taken during JEEP. As we were taking a break and sitting on the curb I took out my phone and started snapping pictures. I happened to think about what it would look like from the ground and also how small people feel ( i.e. supernatural people like dwarves. lol) since it was a cemetery after all.

A Bora sunset.
The picture was taken in Boracay last June. I was quite surprised when the picture actually turned out ok because I thought it would be too bright. :)
Rizal Library bookshelves
Taken because I had to do research on the Rizal Lib as part of my project for a CompSci class.

Outside the Rizal Lib
Personally I love the picture except for that damn tree in the middle. Mister landscaper, why'd you have to put a tree theeeeere? HAHA

~~Izella

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Kahit Ano Lang Naman. is proudly powered by Blogger