Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Pages

Little things/vince's photos

Lately i've been saving more and even studying more, in doing so I started to have better time managemant and there was an increase in my free time. Because of all this I started to notice and appreciate certain things more. For example, no matter how bad the pollution may be and regardless of the weather we almost always have a clear view of the moon and stars which i only seem to notice when im out of town. Although the pictures aren't that clear because they are just shot with a regular digicam, i hope you can imagine and grasp the idea of the image regardless of its quality.

(One hell of a bright moon)

Like i mentioned earlier i've been studying and that means finding a place to study and look for a place where you feel you will be more productive. I ended up studying at Dencio's capitol drive since everywhere was just about full and in my years of living in the area I never got to fully appreciate its surroundings til then.

(Dencio's Capitol drive)

Funny how saving can contradict with comfort so much. I started taking less cabs and started taking more jeep and tricycle rides. During the times I could hitch a ride i did, but eventually i decided that it was time to get a car. Tired of waiting for my dad to give me one I decided to aim for one that would push my saving plan to the limit. Hey if you can dream why not dream big right? God knows when I can get this car.

(Genesis)
Hopefully these little things can lead to big things.
-Vince Velasco

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Kahit Ano Lang Naman. is proudly powered by Blogger