Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Pages





Honestly, I am not like a person who always brings his camera everywhere he goes. I rarely use a camera or a camera phone into trying to capture something, someone, or a moment that caught my attention. But when I use a camera or a camera phone, I try my best to really capture that moment when that scene captured me. 

 This is a picture taken last year during the Ondoy Tragedy. This is a shot taken upstairs in my house. It is very obvious that the murky water's level is pretty high in this picture. Holding up our couch are 4 gasul containers; supporting these gasul containers is our sala table (which is already drowned by the flood water). This is pretty significant to me because it's the first time I've experienced this happening in my life. On a side note, this was a pretty tiring day because my father and I had to bring up all our things (appliances, sala set, TV, dining table, etc) up to the second floor, where they would be safe from the water, before the flood water could reach them. Take note that that flood water was moving and rising very fast.






This second picture is a favorite of mine. As you can see, this is a picture of loose clouds taken on an airplane up in the air. This picture was beautiful because it reminded me of God's creation and that everything He did was beautiful. 






This third picture is also special to my heart. This picture was taken inside a park in Renton, Washington. I was visiting my family there and we took a ride going to this place. This was behind the Space Needle. This picture was a favorite because this picture looks like two persons holding hands at the center.






frank golla

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Kahit Ano Lang Naman. is proudly powered by Blogger