Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Pages

puppy love :)

this is my favorite picture of my first and favorite dog. her name is Goldie. she is a golden retriever that is where i got her name. she was so small back then. i remember carrying her with just one arm. she likes to sleep a lot, destroy my slippers, and etc. the sad thing is things change. she has grown bigger 5 times her puppy size. she is not as cute as before but the thing is, she is and always be my favorite dog.


 this is the dog i hate the most for the reason that my mom takes care of him more than she takes care of me. she does not like dogs but because Chuck came to our lives she started to like it. i think my mom likes chuck the most because she can play with him and dress him up. another reason is that he is the smallest of my 5. but even thou i hate him, he is still my dog and i hate to admit i love him too.





- adrian

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Kahit Ano Lang Naman. is proudly powered by Blogger