Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Pages

Merry Christmas Julius!

Merry Christmas Julius!
            On the day of December 19th, a Sunday, not just an ordinary Sunday, but a very special one. It was 4.20am and as I was walking my way to the Church near my condo in Katipunan to celebrate the dawn mass at 4.30am, I saw this one happy family of six. Two of them were girls, the other one was a young man and the other one was a baby, carried and hugged by his mother. I heard the dad say to them that they were excited for going to New York this Christmas. Everyone was happy. They had plans. Everyone has. Atmosphere’s pretty cold and it really is Christmas season! And as I reflect to my plans this Christmas, it’s nothing much of a special holiday vacation like them, but instead I’m going to celebrate my Christmas break in a tiring but hopefully a productive one by training myself and awarding my self a Christmas gift of becoming a UAAP championship team this January. It might sound so That’s-not-a-vacation-type-of-break-this-Christmas, but I’m certain that that could be the best gift for me this coming Christmas!
            For the past years, I’ve been spending my Christmas days relaxing, releasing all the stress in school by eating lechon, having a vacation in other countries, talking nonsense but fun with my family, friends, from cousins to grandparents, and everyone else around. But this time, it sounds funny, but I’m doing something different. Pressure’s on and I should keep myself in good shape even during this Christmas break. I should train everyday except for Christmas day and new year of course. I know it’s a little bit or maybe not just a little, tiring, but I know all of these hitting of forehands and backhands would definitely be more than worth of a Christmas gift for me to become a championship team in the UAAP this coming January 9, 2011. Just like a dream car for this Christmas, I also have my own dream of awarding myself a trophy at the end of the UAAP season.
            Everyone has their own wish list this coming Christmas. It’s a season to be with the family and enjoy their company. Some may wish for an iphone4, some may wish for a car, a new laptop or a cellular phone, but some may even wish for something different, something that makes their life happy and fulfilled, something like mine, to become the 2011 UAAP tennis champions! That would be great! Merry Christmas Julius!


Julius Lagman



comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Kahit Ano Lang Naman. is proudly powered by Blogger