Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Pages

My Journey

The Journalism class was for me, was totally different of the other classes. It is unique in such a way. We had no quizzes, no long exams and midterms, no oral exams or finals. In exchange for that, we had weekly theme papers, papers full of learning and reflection. I really find it a lot more important to have such classes like this. I mean honestly, after every subject during every semester, I won’t remember the lessons I’ve studied before after some time. They are not lessons that teach you forever. Although it teaches us to be hardworking, it disciplines us, but this class made me realize of lessons that would stay forever in me.

            Being positive and being creative is what I have learned most from this class. I have learned from the discussions that being positive can get us really far. Based from sir Rick’s stories working in NYC of never giving up and keep moving on made me realize that it’s totally true in a sense that what happened in the past couldn’t help us anymore. But we could still do something for the future. Having this kind of learning could help me when becoming a student athlete in Ateneo. Writing down theme and reflection papers has also made me creative in a way. It has enhanced my ability to be able to express my deepest feelings even in a not so good English, at least people understand me to the deepest of my expressions. I have learned that the importance too of creativity is being able to explore, being able to capture photos and videos of events. And because of this, we never stop to come up with ideas that could make a total difference. It makes me think and realize how to look at things from a different perspective, from a different angle and view making a change.

            Finally I can come up to a conclusion that art is only a very small bit of creativity. After the course, I have a new look or view of creativity. Creativity is exploring, expressing in order for people to hear us, and creativity is the part of my life where I would never run out of important ideas in order to live a life.
           
Julius Lagman 

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Kahit Ano Lang Naman. is proudly powered by Blogger